Sunday, November 16, 2008

New rating system and layout :P

As you can see below I have my first review and I've decided to have my own rating system using "Micros" on a scale of 1 to 10. Right now there will be six different categories that will be part of the rating Controls, Menu Layout, Functionality, Graphics, Music and Sound, and Story. I will give those each a rating and then average them together for the Overall final rating. I may change this at a later time I'm still working on how I'm going to do it all. Right now I really need someone that's good with images to create me some better icons for my rating system since I lack the talent to do so (I made the current ones in paint using an imagine i already had). I also hopefully would like to get a new not so generic layout for the blog. If you can help with ether of these please comment or email me.

No comments: