Thursday, November 20, 2008

IE7Pro Add-On

logo

People online I talk to always say, "Why do you use IE? It sucks. Use Firefox, it has Ad-blocker, Spell Check, and Scripts, and all kinds of stuff, and its security is better!" Well I must admit Firefox probably is better, but for some reason I just couldn’t adjust to its interface difference. But you know what? It’s not really a problem anymore! I found this awesome Add-On that's free and spyware free. It makes IE have almost everything Firefox has, and anything I can think that you could ask for. It has flash and ad-blocker, Spell Check, Form remembering, Download Manager, Online Favorites storage, the ability to use grease monkey scripts, and many other features. Anyways, if you want to check it out, it's an awesome program.

http://ie7pro.com/

1 comment:

Mii said...

yeah I have that, but I still never use IE, its sucks!!!!!

Get Firefox!