Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Themes and more in Gmail!

image

I just logged onto my Gmail account only to find there are now a bunch of themes you can choose from! Not only that, but you can choose a theme for each location you login to. Gmail keeps getting better every time I login. It now has Instant Messaging, Video and Audio chat, Themes, Huge File sending, tons of storage for your emails and files, and it doesn’t stop there. In another week or so, every Gmail account will be getting its own email and be able to text message to any cell phone in the USA for free and they can send you texts back to your Gmail phone number! Anyways, I’d say Gmail is by far the best email service, with Windows Live Mail coming in close second. www.gmail.com.

2 comments:

yossi said...

is this rolled out to everyone yet?

i tried it a few days ago and my account didn't have it, but my friends did.

Mii said...

I just had mine today, great addition to have, I chose the planet theme!