Sunday, March 4, 2012

Miracle Fruit Tablets

    
This is completely unrelated to tech news what so ever, but I thought I would post about it anyways since I had such an amazing experience with these. For my birthday I thought I would try something new and exciting so I ordered these "Miracle Frooties Tablets" which are freeze dried miracle fruit also known as Synsepalum dulcificum. What is Miracle Fruit you ask? Well it's a fruit that causes temporary modification to your taste buds. I like to compare it to when you brush your teeth or eat gum except completely different and amazing. These awesome tablets make foods that are normally sour or not so tasty sweet! While using these I've tried lemons, limes, kiwis, raspberries, and even vinegar! It makes all of these taste so sweet it's well a miracle. Keep in mind though even though they are sweet  they are still acidic I wouldn't recommend eating too many lemons or drinking a lot of vinegar since it'll cause a bad stomach ache. I have tried these with many people since I got them and yes they really do work so give them a try. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had I left a link to buy them below!

No comments: