Thursday, February 5, 2009

I need new authors.

I’m sure many of you have noticed I haven’t posted anything lately. Well that’s because there hasn’t been much to post and I have been sick/busy. My mom just had surgery so I have to take care of her and on top of that I am expected to keep the house clean and other things. I am leaving on a mission for my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints) and I’ll be leaving on March 25th to Ogden, Utah. I will be unable to post news on the site in the time I am away for this and require one or more people to be authors on here if your interested please contact me as soon as you can!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi we live in stockport and we go to the church of jesus christ of latterday saints and we were kinda intrested please send email to sonicrul@gmail.com,

good luck with your mission stockport,manchester,england