Monday, November 17, 2008

Yog Reviewed

Wow. When I saw the screen for this, I thought, "Man, this is going to be another waste of my time." I loaded it up to find it's actually quite an interesting little game. It's described in the game as "golf as a three year old might imagine it," and it's definitely original. You use your arrow to shoot green things and hit the ball into the hole. After you make it in the hole, you go on to the next level. The game itself has nice music and a pretty good menu. The graphics are okay, but could use improvement. I can see that this game has great potential. Download it HERE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Controls: 5
Menu Layout: 5
Functionality: 8
Graphics: 5
Music and Sound: 7
Story: N/A

Overall: 6

1 comment:

yossi said...

it's called 3yog (three year old golf).

needs that 3 there.