Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yay

I've been granted access!

Does anyone read this?

EDIT: Matthew_8 (aka link_of_hyrule) told me to put details of what I have done and what I am doing, etc, in chronological order, so here they are

txt-read: A text reader for the Wii. Taking a break, a pretty functional version can be grabbed from wiibrew

wiishophaxx: A replacement for the Wii Shop Channel (working title). Cancelled: Nintendo stopped the ability of viewing the wii shop channel on the PC. Never got functional.

IOS51 and Wii Shop Installer: Lets you download and install the newest IOS51 and the Wii shop channel without removing homebrew. What made my name really, even though it literally just involved modifying 4 lines of code and commenting out a load of crap. Just because nobody else could be bothered to do it, I did it, and got praise :D (obviously no longer being worked on)

Miight: A distro of Linux with Xorg and many many other things. Again, like IOS51 and Shop Installer, none of it is my work, but I'm the person who has enough free time to sit there and spend ages putting all the bits together, making them work, etc. Still being worked on, was leaked, the leak was easily dealt with (and hopefully that's the last we'll see of it).

WiiTrivia: Trivial Pursuit for the Wii, can download custom databases n shit from the internets. Currently just starting, making pretty good progress but stuck on returning a struct array to main, can anyone help me here (nobody will ever read this probably, heh)

So that's all my projects. Pretty boring? Pretty much. Anything you want to help with? Just ask me.

I'll stick this on my wiibrew user page actually.

No comments: