Thursday, November 20, 2008

SUPER ©

super

I’m on a roll this week with having posts about stuff other then homebrew, aren’t I? Anyways, I just thought of yet another awesome tool that is free and amazingly helpful. I myself film and edit my own videos in Adobe Premier Pro. When you're all done with your projects you want to be able to encode them with out loosing quality, but have them be a reasonable size. It’s hard to do this with the usual codecs that come with video editing programs. Super is a freeware program that encodes to and from almost every major media format. Not only that, but you can get video files down to a super small size with little to no quality loss to the video. It’s a great program to have if you're going to be uploading to YouTube or any other online video hosting site. So far I don’t think I’ve found a better program to use for getting videos ready to host online, but if you know of something better post in the comments and let me know. Anyways, feel free to check it out.

SUPER ©

1 comment:

Mii said...

I've never heard of Super.. and the website does put me off downloading it.. But I only create one movie a year with Adobe Premiere Pro so I'll give this a miss..