Thursday, January 26, 2012

Finally Hit 7,000 Views!

I'm really happy to announce that the site has finally hit 7,000 views! I thank everyone that has been visiting the site I'm hopefully getting a couple of my friends to start making some posts on here and get more content on here for you guys!. When I get some time I'm going to start doing more reviews and other posts my self. My goal for the site is to hit 10,000 views or more in the next couple months and get daily posts and increase the followers. Everyone please comment the posts, make suggestions to any improvements we can make I'd love to hear what you think about us. I am getting a lot of the site redesigned and I hope you like the new look. Over the next little while were going to switch the site over to be a more professional tech news site type look instead of just a blogger look. Please follow us on Google+ and comment there as well thanks again guys!

No comments: