Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ColorEye App Review


I haven't really done any reviews of any kind for a while so I thought I would do one for an app my friends at Valkoria Software are making. It's a unique idea I don't think I've seen anyone else try and do. The app uses the camera on your Android device to determine what color objects are. It displays the name of the color as well as the RGB and other information. This app is not only useful for Artists but also by people that are color blind in fact many of these people have actually gave this app good ratings and commented that it has helped them quite a bit. Valkoria software is a newly founded software development company in the near future they plan on releasing more apps including one called codename smoke bomb. I look forward to seeing their new apps anyways give ColorEye a try it's pretty awesome!


 Market Download

No comments: