Friday, December 16, 2011

So many F2P Games! Why not Ultima Online?


So I've had a lot of fun and excitement lately. First they made World of Warcraft free to play till your level 20. Now Everquest II is free to play and I'm like that's awesome I've always wanted to play that but it's so much a month. Last night I was so excited to find that Lineage II one of my favorite games is now free to play as well. There is a new amazing Age of Empires Online also free to play. Than I found out about a new free to play Command and Conquer game. So many free to play games! So my question is why can't Ultima Online switch to the free to play model that would be amazing. Heck I would pay $50 for the game it's self if there wasn't any monthly fees. Ultima Online was the first to do it good and still does it the best except for the dated graphics there really isn't anything you can't do in UO. The game is now 14 years old and you can Build a house, tame a dragon, be a spellweaving ninja pirate, bake a pizza you name it! I hope someday soon I have my wish and I can play UO for free without paying $15 a month that I don't have. I put some links below have fun playing games for FREE!



No comments: