Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Earth Eternal: Reborn


I've been waiting a long time to play this game and it is amazing! My brother, a few of my friends, and I have been playing this game for the past week or so and it's pretty awesome there aren't any humans in the world of Earth Eternal only animals! So you get to choose to be a Wolf or one of the many of races available as well as there being several classes to choose from. Please keep in mind this is an open beta and it has a few bugs here and there and unfortunately after the beta all characters will be wiped to start fresh for the final version of the the game. I encourage you to check it out! You don't need to create an account just use your Facebook account to login. The game is free and will continue to be after the final release.

No comments: